You've got a deep love of sound. In fact, you notice all these details and intricacies because you have keen perception and discernment. You will manage the post-production process for our podcast series, taking existing audio interviews and editing them, interspersed with music clips and soundtracks. You're comfortable working in a multidisciplinary environment. You'll help shape and edit our recorded audio that you receive in raw format and get it ready both in terms of high quality sound as well as excellent storytelling before turning over the final creative to our mastering studio.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• Excellent working understanding of acoustics, sound recording processes and electronics
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of Pro Tools, Logic and working understanding of Avid
• Passion for music and cinematography
• Excellent communication skills
• Keen ear for sound and natural ability to know when to edit and intersperse interview content with music and sound clips for an optimal story experience
• Sharp attention to detail
• Professional experience working as an audio engineer for at least 3 years
• Effective time management and organizational skills to manage productive and timely recording sessions
• Demo reel showing both music and voice recordings.
Any application without a demo reel will not be considered. In addition, we will request a sample to be done. This position can be done remotely, but periodic meetings will be required and to work in house at our studios at scheduled times.
We are hiring 3-4 audio engineers.